Hip Pain and How to Fix It
Our hips serve several functions for our body. They keep us standing, help us walk, jump, run, and play. Because of this, our hips are prone to pain. A chiropractor will develop a treatment plan to help you with your pain.
Research shows that chiropractic adjustments are very effective in relieving the pain associated with hip and back.
General Causes of Hip Pain
- Inflammation: from daily use or injury
- Osteoarthritis: common among older adults.
- Overuse: Arthritis and inflammation of the joints can develop over time.
- Traumas: Fractures and dislocations of the hip are usually the consequence of trauma. Sprains and strains can also cause pain.
- Referral pain: Pain felt in a part of the body other than the real source. Pain in the hips or groins can be a result of many things. Such as, a hernia, swelling or soreness of the sciatic nerve, disc herniation, or spinal degeneration.
Chiropractic Care Can Help Your Pain
A chiropractic doctor can determine the source of hip pain after an examination. He or she will provide a treatment plan. The treatment plan may include adjustments, stretching, and posture advice. Treatments aim to reduce the swelling, reinforce weak muscles, improve the flexibility, and relieve any muscle spasms.
Those with osteoarthritis see benefits from chiropractic therapy. According to one study, 83% of patients who visit a chiropractor improve in just 9 treatment sessions. Treatments include manipulative therapy to the spine, ankle, foot, or knee; axial manipulation of the hip; and stretching.
Trust Chiropractic Treatment
You do not have to live with hip pain for ever. If you worry about the risk of surgery and medications, there is a top-rated chiropractor at Beyond Wellness Chiropractic Center that can help you.
Restore your health! Act now, and have a pain-free life! Call or visit Beyond Wellness today